Contact Us

How to Contact Us

Our normal business hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm and we are open over the lunch hour. When you call our number after 4:00 pm on weekdays, on weekends, or holidays, you will get the NPPD after-hours call center. To report any emergency or outage, there is a live person on duty at all times. You just need to dial our regular office phone (402) 764-4381, and they will take all the information needed to dispatch the linemen. Also, if you have a billing question or would like to make a payment arrangement, please leave a callback number. This information will be recorded, and one of our customer service representatives will contact you the following business day.

Please use the contact form below to request board of director meeting agenda or minutes.

Fill out my online form.

Nondiscrimination Statement

2024 Statement of Non-Discrimination

Polk County Rural Public Power District

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

The person responsible for coordinating this organization’s non-discrimination compliance efforts is Barb Fowler, General Manager of Polk County Rural Public Power District.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)        mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)        fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)        email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Barb Fowler, General Manager

Modified: 01/11/2024

| Top of Page |